- Large Front Porch with 4 Rocking Chairs, End Tables and Coffee Table
- Foyer with Open Natural Wood Staircase
- Living Room including Flat Screen TV with Blue Ray DVD Player with Play Station 3
- Dining Room with Seating for 8
- Reading Room with Over-Stuffed Reading Chair and Desk and Chair
- Kitchen (Pots, Pans, Bowls, Dishes, Silverware, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Etc.)
- Sun Porch with 2 Rocking Chairs and End Tables
- Back Entry
- Riverside Master - Queen Bed
- Cowgirl Room - Bunk Bed (Single Bed Top Bunk, Double Bed Bottom Bunk)
- Green Room - Twin Bed
- LC's Room - Three Quarter Bed
- Sleeping Porch (3 Season) - Queen Bed
- Full Bath
- Picnic Table (Seating for 8), Bench for Two, Charcoal Grill
- On the Street Parking (No Parking in Driveway)
- One Block from start of Prophetstown State Park
- Two Blocks from Prophetstown Main Street
- Three Blocks from Prophetstown Recreation Center and Indoor Swimming Pool
- 12 miles from the Ronald Reagan Birthplace & Museum
- Rent by the Day, Week or Month
- Rates based on number beds to be used and or number of guests.
- Also available for Bridal/Baby Showers, Anniversary/Birthday Receptions, etc.
Rent by the room or whole house.
WEBSITE: http://northhouseprophetstown.com/Linda Copeland
Box 1, Prophetstown, IL 61277
Thank you for considering the North House for your next stay in Prophetstown ~ Linda Copeland
TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER 119 Main St., P. O. Box 154, Tampico, IL 61283 www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com firstname.lastname@example.org President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or email@example.com Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated! Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you! Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.