Submitted by Les Niemi - The SHEREs are linked to the KEMPs through Joseph KEMP m Maria Louisa SHERE
Descendants of Joseph Kemp and Maria Louisa Shere
Generation No. 1
1. JOSEPH1 KEMP was born January 22, 1825 in Ameliusburg, Canada, and died March 30, 1902 in Tampico, IL. He married (1) MARIA LOUISA SHERE November 25, 1852 in Bureau Co., IL, daughter of JOHN SHERE and MARIA ARTLETT. He married (2) ROXANA DOW October 22, 1875 in Tampico, IL, daughter of THOMAS DOW and SUSAN GRAY.
Children of JOSEPH KEMP and MARIA SHERE are:
i. EDWARD A.2 KEMP, b. November 23, 1853, New York; d. March 03, 1875, Tampico, IL.
2. ii. CHARLES KEMP, b. December 17, 1856, Lennox, Commonwealth, Canada; d. April 29, 1930, Ord, Valley, NE.
iii. JOHN L. KEMP, b. Abt. 1860, Canada.
3. iv. ANNA L. KEMP, b. July 06, 1862, Canada; d. March 13, 1898, Tampico, IL.
v. JOSEPH KEMP, b. Abt. 1866, Canada.
4. vi. HERBERT A. KEMP, b. Abt. 1867, IL.
vii. FREDRICK KEMP, b. Abt. 1870, Illinois; d. August 11, 1876, Tampico, IL.
Generation No. 2
2. CHARLES2 KEMP (JOSEPH1) was born December 17, 1856 in Lennox, Commonwealth, Canada, and died April 29, 1930 in Ord, Valley, NE. He married LILLIE DALE BURNS February 26, 1880, daughter of WILLIAM BURNS and JO EVANS.
Children of CHARLES KEMP and LILLIE BURNS are:
i. FRED B.3 KEMP, b. January 03, 1881, Tampico, IL; d. April 17, 1955, Ord, Valley, NE.
ii. LENA CECIL KEMP, b. March 12, 1882, Tampico, IL; d. October 28, 1882.
iii. ESSIE MAY KEMP, b. January 29, 1888, Ord, Valley, NE; d. December 06, 1967.
iv. MYRTLE KEMP, b. December 03, 1888, Ord, Valley, NE; d. January 14, 1890.
5. v. MILDRED LOUISE KEMP, b. June 20, 1890, Elyria, Valley, NE; d. November 25, 1965, Ord, Valley, NE.
vi. PANSY KEMP, b. July 19, 1892, Ord, Valley, NE; d. January 17, 1893.
vii. LEONARD WILTON KEMP, b. May 12, 1902, Ord, Valley, NE.
3. ANNA L.2 KEMP (JOSEPH1) was born July 06, 1862 in Canada, and died March 13, 1898 in Tampico, IL. She married NEWTON J. TEACH February 27, 1883 in Whiteside Co., IL, son of UNKNOWN TEACH and MARY VANDREW.
Child of ANNA KEMP and NEWTON TEACH is:
i. BLANCHE3 TEACH, m. CHARLES GREENMAN, December 16, 1903, Morrison, IL.
4. HERBERT A.2 KEMP (JOSEPH1) was born Abt. 1867 in IL. He married LIZZIE HALL March 04, 1893 in Rock Island, IL.
Child of HERBERT KEMP and LIZZIE HALL is:
i. ARTHUR3 KEMP, b. Abt. 1896, Mississippi.
Generation No. 3
5. MILDRED LOUISE3 KEMP (CHARLES2, JOSEPH1) was born June 20, 1890 in Elyria, Valley, NE, and died November 25, 1965 in Ord, Valley, NE. She married LEWIS JAMES AUBLE June 10, 1908 in Ord, Valley, NE, son of WILLIAM AUBLE and MARTHA PETERSON.
Children of MILDRED KEMP and LEWIS AUBLE are:
i. LIVING M14 AUBLE.
ii. LIVING M2 AUBLE.
iii. LIVING M3 AUBLE.
iv. LEWIS JAY AUBLE, b. May 22, 1913, Ideal, Tripp, SD; d. August 23, 1913.