Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > Nels Swanson
Nels Swanson
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Denise
725 posts
Jun 02, 2011
5:07 AM
Welcome Gene S.,
June 27, 1903
Nels SWANSON, who lives southeast of here, has purchased a good farm of 180 acres near New Lisbon, Wisconsin. The farm has good improvements and Mr. SWANSON is pleased with it. [transcribed by Les Niemi from the Tampico Tornado]

You may want to follow the Message Thread on this Nels Swanson:
Nels Swanson

Very confusing. See what you glean from that and we can take it from there.

Denise

Last Edited by on Jun 02, 2011 5:28 AM
Bonnie
2 posts
Jun 05, 2011
12:02 PM
Dear GeneS
I'm the Great Granddaughter of Nels. I have emails from your father Paul and pictures he sent me of your family. I have been in contact with some of Nels family in Sweden also. My email is bswanson49@aol.com and I can give you more info. Bonnie Swanson

Last Edited by on Jun 05, 2011 12:03 PM
Denise
733 posts
Jun 09, 2011
10:42 AM
Bonnie, I have emailed Gene S. to let him know you have responded. Hope there is a good connection! Good Luck!

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.