Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > NELS PETER SWANSON
NELS PETER SWANSON
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

GeneS
2 posts
Jun 11, 2012
2:42 PM
NELS WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER ( 1858 - 1932 )& LIVED IN TAMPICO , MARRIED AT THE TIME TO CORA BELLE LATHROP. I HAVE HIS HISTORY, BUT AM SEARCHING FOR ANY PHOTO THAT MAY EXIST OF HIM TO ADD TO MY FAMILY TREE. THANKS - G. SWANSON

Last Edited by on Jun 11, 2012 5:38 PM
Denise
871 posts
Jun 12, 2012
6:49 AM
Welcome GeneS. I will check our files at the Historical Society for any photographs. If you like, I can post your family history in our FAMILY HISTORIES section of this site and/or add a hard copy to our family files.
Denise
Denise
872 posts
Jun 13, 2012
11:32 AM
hi Gene,
I will check on all of the family names. Have you been to our "Home" page of site and done a search for any of the surnames? If not, I recommend you do so.
Denise

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.