Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > HAZARD - GOULD - LOCKE
HAZARD - GOULD - LOCKE
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Denise
874 posts
Jun 18, 2012
12:45 PM
I received the following email:

To Whom It May Concern:

I have in my possession a tintype of Mrs. Thomas C. Gould. I believe it to be Sarah Locke, mother in law to John W. Hazard whom has a biography transcribed by Becky Jones (p.520). You will find attached a photograph of the image and the writing on a piece of paper found behind the image. If you are in contact with Mr. Hazard’s descendants, please let them know that I have it.

Linda Wood

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.