Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > Mack Obits
Mack Obits
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

barb95831
32 posts
Nov 26, 2012
1:37 PM
Denise, when you go to the library could you please Email me Harriet Emmons Mack and Theodore Mack's obits.

Thanks,
Barb Chandler
barb95831@gmail.com
barb95831
33 posts
Nov 27, 2012
6:54 PM
I would like a transcription of Harriet's obit. I won't need Theodore's since you put it up.

Please don't rush next Monday will be fine.

Thanks,
Barb
Denise
892 posts
Dec 03, 2012
11:57 PM
Barb, This board has a limit on words, so here is link to the obituaries found in the two Sterling newspapers:
Harriet Emmons Mack Obituary

Lots of good info in them!
Hope this is helpful.
Denise
barb95831
34 posts
Dec 04, 2012
8:56 AM
Thank you so much, Denise.

The obit is very helpful, and does have lots of good information.

Thanks again,
Barb

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.