Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > Rbt. MCKENZIE family history
Rbt. MCKENZIE family history
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

marg72
1 post
Feb 19, 2013
5:28 PM
I'm searching for my grandfather Robert Ernest Mckenzie from Clarktown Ill.
Denise
901 posts
Feb 20, 2013
11:40 AM
Marg72, I am not familiar with any place named Clarktown in IL. We cover Whiteside County, IL. I may be able to direct you to someone if you know the county that is in. Also, can you give more details on your gf - dob/dod, spouse, children - any data that would distinguish him from any other Rbt. E. McKenzie and give a time frame to search. We do have McKenzie history, especially in the small area of Bureau County - Yorktown, Fairfield Twp. that we cover. Thanks
Denise
903 posts
Feb 20, 2013
11:52 AM
If you go to our "HOME" page and type in McKenzie in search box, you will find much information on the family. Here is a Descendant Chart: Blanche Greenman married Robert "Ernest" McKenzie
Descendants of Jonathan Greenman & Joanna Eddy pg2

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.