Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > Erastus FULLER
Erastus FULLER
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Denise
1113 posts
Oct 30, 2017
2:24 PM
erastus64
1 post
Oct 29, 2017
8:44 PM
My Great Grandfather Erastus Fuller was born in Spring Hill. He served in the Civil war in 1864 and was enlisted as a 2nd Lieutenant. He is buried in the Sandy Lawn Cemetery. I have a great memento that I would give to the Tampico or Prophetstown museum in exchange for a photograph of Erastus Fuller. My grandfather Douglas E. Fuller was born in Spring Hill and moved to Wyoming to become a rancher. I would also share photographs of him. Hopefully, you may have a photograph of Erastus Fuller for exchange. My great-grandmother, Louisa Besse Fuller had a brother that was wounded in the Civil War in 1862 and died of infections to his wounds in a hospital in Nashville, Tenn. I am also a descendant of Asa Crook and Peter Bacchus Besse. Thank you Dustin Fuller

Last Edited by Denise on Oct 30, 2017 2:24 PM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.