Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > Barenthin Family
Barenthin Family
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

unleashed66
3 posts
Apr 10, 2010
5:30 PM
Hi all, I'm back with another question. My great-grandparents, Ferdinand and Antonia Barenthin are buried in the Yorktown (Fairfield) Cemetery Plot 94. I see from previous posts that there are no headstones for them. Does anyone know who I could contact to see about putting a little marker on their graves? Thanks again for all of your help!

-Paul
Denise
546 posts
Apr 18, 2010
8:24 AM
Hi Paul,
Kathy Kelly is the secretary for that cemetery. I'll check with her and post back.
Denise
unleashed66
4 posts
Apr 23, 2010
12:40 PM
Thank you, Denise! I will be looking forward to your reply. I live several hours from there, so it's not easy to get down there to check things out. I just thought they should have something and I'm not sure what types of markers can be used.
Denise
551 posts
Apr 30, 2010
5:40 AM
Hi unleashed66,
I emailed Kathy Kelly regarding this, but have not yet heard back from her. I will contact you when I do.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-590-2143. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.