Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > ANNOUNCEMENT - Whiteside Co. Book on Old Schools
ANNOUNCEMENT - Whiteside Co. Book on Old Schools
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Denise
1138 posts
Sep 11, 2019
1:40 PM
Just heard that the book that the WSCGS has been working on so diligently over the past few years has a target date for going to press by October! They are hoping to have it ready for Christmas sales. What a GREAT gift that book would be to so many. As I learn more, I will keep you updated. I am really excited about it.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-718-3617. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.