Welcome to Tampico, Illinois
Message Board > Margie Carlson
Margie Carlson
The Tampico Area Historical Society encompasses parts of Whiteside County and Bureau County in Illinois. Focus is on Tampico, Hume Twp., Hahnaman/Deer Grove, & Prophetstown in Whiteside County & Yorktown & Thomas in Bureau County.
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

TomBurke
1 post
Sep 20, 2019
7:23 AM
Does anyone know how to contact Margie Carlson or could anyone get her a message. I saw where she was honored for her service in Whiteside County and wanted to send her my best.
Tom Burke
Denise
1139 posts
Sep 26, 2019
2:34 PM
Tom,
I'm going to link this to our Facebook page. May get better results!
Denise
TomBurke
2 posts
Sep 27, 2019
10:28 AM
thank you. Miss Carlson was my favorite teacher and taught with my mother in Tampico for 25-30 years. So I would really like to send her a note.

Thanks for your help and all you do.
Tom

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

TAMPICO AREA HISTORICAL SOCIETY - MUSEUM - FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY/RESEARCH CENTER  119 Main St., P. O. Box 154,  Tampico, IL  61283   www.tampicohistoricalsociety.com   tampicohistoricalsociety@gmail.com  President Joan Johnson, 815-438-7581 or garyjoan@thewisp.net  Family History Coordinator, Denise McLoughlin 815-718-3617. We are an all-volunteer organization so your donations are always appreciated!  Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Thank you!  Visit us on FACEBOOK, too.